As one of the most successful machinery, accessories, and equipment website on the Internet today, The Tool Company, Inc. realizes the importance in our purchasers having the same confidence when using credit cards online as they do when ordering by phone. That is why we use data encryption to ensure that purchaser online purchase is safe with us.
Encryption is a process by which we use software to make purchaser credit card number and personal information unreadable to others during the order process. The Tool Company, Inc. currently uses the industry-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. We believe in keeping up-to-date with new technologies in order to provide the best security for our customers. That means when purchasers shop online with The Tool Company, Inc., purchasers are buying with confidence. If at any time purchasers feel uncomfortable providing personal information online, please feel free to call us at 562-623-9089.
The Tool Company, Inc. uses personal information to enhance the overall shopping experience by providing purchaser with better customer service. Positive purchaser identification allows us to contact the purchaser and ensure all their needs are met and handled appropriately and accurately. All personal information that we acquire is provided by each individual purchaser. This allows us to provide knowledgeable support from our customer service team. Benefits purchaser may receive by allowing us to keep purchaser personal information on hand include:
1) A Personal Internet Account - Purchaser will be identified by The Tool Company, Inc. every time when log in with personal customer number so in the future purchaser will save time by not having to submit the information again.
2) Traceable Product Delivery - Purchaser will be able to track the location of the shipment through login to your account
3) Order Status Updates - Purchaser will receive order status updates through email notification, including order-confirmation. Purchase also will receive the charge information from our internet gateway company Authorize.net
4) Updates on Internet Specials - Purchaser will receive updates on Internet specials that purchaser have requested.
5) Personalized, Knowledgeable Customer Service - Our customer service team will be able to assist purchaser promptly and accurately by identifying purchaser and purchaser preferences.
6) Opting Out - Purchaser may withdraw purchaser’s personal information from The Tool Company, Inc. at any time. To withdraw purchaser information email, or write us at:
The Tool Company, Inc.
13239 Rosecrans Avenue
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
The Tool Company, Inc. secures purchaser private information using a Comodo SSL Certificate. All credit card and order information are processed using 128-Bit encryption. Information exchanged with any address beginning with https is encrypted using SSL before transmission. The Tool Company does not store purchase’s sensitive such as credit number on the server. All transaction information is handled by the website gateway company.